 Star Wars / 2963
Re: Actual LEGO Star Wars news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:27:54 GMT

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:46:27 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:

I know this is going against the current grain of this newsgroup, but I have
actual LEGO Star Wars news! :D

TheForce.Net currently has some photos from Legoland California of a life-size
set of Darth Vader and R2-D2.  Just follow this link...

www.theforce.net/collecting

and enjoy.

eric

Thanks for the link, Eric.

You'd think the technical wizards over at theforce.net would have the savvy to
rotate the R2 pictures by 90 degrees, though.

-- Terry K --