 Star Wars / 3021
  Re: SW FOTW

I was wondering if these prices were a special promotion at your local Target store or if the same prices can be found at all locations. I haven't had a chance to go out and check yet. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW FOTW

(...) Not from what I can tell. This is simply the price for these items as marked on the shelf tag with no "sales" or "discount" sign anywhere. I think they are mismarked. I have checked only one other target in my area (out of four or five) and it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)