 Star Wars / 3012
  Re: I have updated my site

(...) I agree with Steve on this. I've had to abandon my Outrider project (got as far as completing most of the hull and outrigger) because it was going to be too costly and time intensive to finish the project like I wanted to. Anyway, even though (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I have updated my site

(...) Uh-oh! I have competition all of a sudden. I'm not sure whether I'mgoing to submit the Slave 1 or the Rebel Blockade Runner. Most likely it will be the Slave 1 (or maybe both). Don't forget about my own personly sponsored Star Wars Lego design (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I have updated my site

(...) be (...) Good Gravy!!! I am dying to see what you have accomplished on this so far (My own LeoCad Outrider project not having gotten any further along). Any chance of seeing pictures of it's current state? I am curious also... are you doing it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)