 Star Wars / 2976
2975  |  2977
Subject:
Question about 7128?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:13:00 GMT

i don't know if this has already been discussed but is there any reason why
7128 speeder bikes break from TLG set number sequence.

all the classic sets, except this one, has a logical progression: 7110, 7130,
7140, 7150.

if you look at the episode 1 line up for example it seems to be pretty much
complete:
7101, 7111, 7121, 7131, 7141, 7151, 7161, 7171

maybe there was a set numbered 7120 that fell behind on the drawing board so
they had to release this first. . .

but why is the set number such a big break from the rest of the pack.  makes me
wonder if there are 7118, 7138, 7148, etc.  and more sets in between!

hmmm, maybe there are bigger and better sets waiting for us down the road.

a new hope,

sun