 Star Wars / 2947
    Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Terry Keller
   (...) Close enough. Maybe if they did bring him back in the sequel? For the birth of the kids? (...) Yes, they were. And they were making *way* to much noise. Gunga din, I guess. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Eric Lind
     (...) guess. Ooh, baaaad. Kipling would not be pleased (I think it was Kipling). The ending scene ticked me off both times I saw TPM. The Gungans are, what, dancing? marching? What the heck? I can understand being happy or whatever, but that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Tom McDonald
   (...) guess. Boooo! Thy message and its follow-ups are banished to the realm of off-topic.pun (he said with sour grapes of wrath :P) -Tom McD. when replying, spamcake with frosting is still spamcake. (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)