 Star Wars / 2899
    Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Jonathan Little
   In lugnet.starwars, Tom McDonald writes: <possible spoilerage> (...) I don't think the quality of the sound system has a tremendous amount to do with the unintelligibility of both Jar Jar and the trade fed toadies. I'm not sure what the condition of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Frank Filz
     (...) I have to say that despite hearing many comments about how hard it was to understand Jar Jar, I only found myself straining a couple times to understand what he said. I had more problems with the Trade Federation dudes (their speach sounded (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Interesting, I saw the movie twice (Ha, I saw the ET's!), and the Trade Federation guys were not too bad dialogue wise, I guess I picked it up pretty well (Outside of them getting a masters degree in the "Bad Guy School of Incompetence" >:( ). Ja (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Alan G. Carmack
     (...) Well, I'll take some if you're giving them away. My two sons love them, him, er, it. I once said that I had no Lego monkeys and some kind RTLer sent us two in the mail. Alan C (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Scott Edward Sanburn
     If you want some, I can send you a few. I think I have 10 or 15 now (I bought a lot of the Naboo Swamp set for the Droids!) I don't really like him from either the movie or the mini-fig. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers) —Richard Dee
   Once upon a time, (on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:10:45 GMT, to be precise!), Jonathan uttered the following profundities.... (...) There is I believe, a private newsgroup, with a title something along the lines of alt.fan.starwars.jar....must.die! And I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)