 Star Wars / 2877
    Re: Episode II- A Love Story —Karim Nassar
    (...) In an Interview, Lucas stated that episode 2 will revolve around the Jedi victory in the Clone Wars. Basically the jist of it was that the titles of the 6 movies are parallel: Episode 4: "A New Hope" --> a new force of goodguys rising up from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode II- A Love Story —Eric Joslin
   (...) You're both right. Lucas has stated that Episode II will be primarily a love story, revolving around the relationship between Amidala and Anakin, and will be set against the backdrop of the Clone Wars. Sounds great to me. I do hope it mirrors (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)