 Star Wars / 2839
Re: Just got back from Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 21:05:33 GMT

does anyone know the release date for the new mindstorms sets, i heard that
the mars explorer was pushed back to LATE 2000.

oh well, i also wanted to tell you guys that there was someone else in
milwaukee, not a legohead but a mindstorms freak that is very low on technic
pieces so my solutions for whatever i want my robots to do are very
creative...

m.