 Star Wars / 2832
  Re: Adding fuel to the fire

(...) Ha! Actually, that was the one thing *I* didn't like about Titanic... though all the characters were fairly two-dimensional, Billy Zane may as well have turned to the camera every time he entered a scene and said, "Hi, folks. I just want to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Adding fuel to the fire

(...) Well . . . they could've handled Zane's character a bit better, but I was talking about the other "bad" guys that weren't as obvious, namely the entie upper deck, her mother, all her friends. As far as DV being mostly mechanical by the time (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Adding fuel to the fire

(...) There's another thing in his favour -- family resemblance to another whiny Skywalker. Steve (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)