 Star Wars / 2808
2807  |  2809
Subject:
Sith Infiltrator comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:16:44 GMT

I finally purchased the Sith Infiltrator yesterday.  Wow!  What a great set
for parts!  I highly recommend it for this purpose.  A good number of gray
plates, gray and dark gray slopes (regular and inverted), dark gray wedges
and several other neat pieces.  Yes, the finished model is just O.K., and is
very out-of-scale, but you can't beat the part selection, especially for use
on my Outrider project ;-).  I can't understand why this is the one SW set
that consistently remains on the shelf in large numbers.

Steve Berry