 Star Wars / 278
  Re: SW Lego Sets

(...) I guess these could be spoilers if you haven't seen the preview... < s p o i l e r s p a c e > (...) Hmm...maybe a full-scale model of a lightsaber handle? That could be pretty cool, it could be eh, I'm not sure. My cynical side is whisper- (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Lego Sets

You may get a better idea from the Star Wars web sight. I know they have a pretty mouth watering picture of the Naboo fighter. Go to the vehicles section at (URL) pal, Felix (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Lego Sets

<spoiler space> (...) Snipped above was the 3 person scene, with Liam Neeson, Obi-Wan, and another weird creature, followed by avoiding of a creature. That appears to be a scene underwater, and could well be that which the 3 shown previously were (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.starwars)