 Star Wars / 278
Re: SW Lego Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:58:27 GMT

Jim Johnson wrote:
And for Episode 1 (most of these names mean nothing to me):

I guess these could be spoilers if you haven't seen the preview...

< s p o i l e r   s p a c e >

Lightsaber (5.99)

Hmm...maybe a full-scale model of a lightsaber handle?  That could be
pretty cool, it could be eh, I'm not sure.  My cynical side is whisper-
ing that it'll probably have 'light and sound' elements...

Droid Fighter (5.99)

Hmm.  I'll guess: a model of one of those legions of droids we see in
formation...alternately, a small unmanned fighter-type craft.

Naboo Swamp (9.99)
Anakin's Pod (14.99)

Possibly that racecraft that Anakin is piloting in the preview?

Naboo Fighter (19.99)

Probably a minifig-scale ship.  At a guess, it could be the three-man
ship we see Kenobi, (Liam Neeson) and the weird alien in in the preview
- it looks like it's going through a swamp...

Gungan Sub (49.99)

Not a clue.

Mos Espa Racer (89.99)

Expensive!  Someone suggested this might be a Model Team set, which it
might well be.  It might also be a Mos Espa raceway set of some kind, if
it's at the minifig scale.  We see Anakin at some kind of a racetrack in
the preview...

Sith Infiltrator (29.99)

Could be the fighters we see Anakin flying towards...