 Star Wars / 2719
Re: Bad news about Episode 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 02:49:49 GMT

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:51:46 GMT, "Steve Berry" <steveb@codenet.net> wrote:

So, who would we *like* to see playing Queen Amidala, then?
Assuming, say, she would be between 25-30 in Episode 2?

Last I heard, Lucas was going to have Natalie Portman reprise her role as
Queen Amidala.  She'll be about 20 when Episode II comes out.  And, seeing
as she's a very sophisticated looking young woman (not to mention extremely
attractive), I think she can pull it off.

Amen to all points.  :-)

-- Terry K --