 Star Wars / 2710
  Re: Bad news about Episode 2

(...) Last I heard, Lucas was going to have Natalie Portman reprise her role as Queen Amidala. She'll be about 20 when Episode II comes out. And, seeing as she's a very sophisticated looking young woman (not to mention extremely attractive), I think (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bad news about Episode 2

(...) Natalie Portman is almost definitely going to be in Epidsode II. It's also been said that Jake Lloyd will be back, though I think that's more wishful thinking on his part. The only one that I've heard is already signed on for the second movie (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bad news about Episode 2

(...) Amen to all points. :-) -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bad news about Episode 2

Two set the record straight....... This came right from the the big guy him self in an inteview on CNBC's "Time and Again" last week. Natalie Portman, will be returning as Queen Amidala in EP 2. Jake Loyd will NOT be returning "unless he can gain (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bad news about Episode 2

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:51:46 GMT, Steve Berry uttered the following profundities... (...) Ok, that I didn't know. Someone else had also said that, and that she is contracted for all 3. So, who would we like to see, then, should there be another (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bad news about Episode 2

(...) Pull what off? This is a family forum, mind you. :-) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)