 Star Wars / 2665
Re: I only have on thing to say...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 09:14:49 GMT

   This leads me to an odd question:

  Is it possible to electroplate/"chromize" Lego bricks oneself?  Seeing • as how
TLG's chrome is merely a veneer, maybe an enamel, is it possible?

  LFB.

Electroplating a part made of an "insulative" material?..I don't think so.
It should be some kind of plain painting process, and this would be a better
than enough explanation to their rapid chip off rate. Do you want clear
antennas?. Use your chrome antennas in  MOCs just like you use your other
pieces. It takes only a few clipping in and out...:-(

Selçuk