 Star Wars / 2659
    Re: Episode I Mini-Figs —Charles Spindell
   Thanks for the tip. Could you tell me a bit more about Brasso? What exactly is it and where can I purchase it? Also, I was thinking of using black knight helmets from the Castle Theme for the helmets of the Chancellor's Guards. I have several of the (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode I Mini-Figs —Dan Kees
   Brasso is a basic metal cleaner. I think people use it to polish silver, etc. You should be able to find it at most hardware stores, or maybe even discount stores like Wal Mart. (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)