 Star Wars / 2651
Re: Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 19:07:28 GMT

On Fri, 14 May 1999 14:39:37 GMT, Steve Berry uttered the following
profundities...
Isn't eight sets enough?

No!
If TLG makes any more EP1 stuff, I'd like to see something in the >Technic
or Model Team ranges.

Theed Palace throne room (Large windows, columns, arches).
Trade Federation Battleship scenes (bridge, landing bay, etc.)
Tatooine (Watto's shop, parts lot (large amounts of random
space-related parts!), slave quarters, Podrace arena,
various related buildings, moisture vaporators)
Coruscant (Senate chamber, Jedi Council Chamber, even a
micro-fig scale cityscape)
More Naboo (Micro-fig scale buildings. Byzantine in style,
might result in some decent rounded bricks!)

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/