 Star Wars / 2644
  My thoughts re those unanswered endings...

Required spoiler warning The end of the movie and Yoda says there is always two; the apprentice and the master. Now we all know that DM was the "former" apprentice. Ok so if I remember correctly the next person we see is Senator Palpatine and I (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My thoughts re those unanswered endings...

(...) Yes. Darth Sidious = Senator Palpatine = Emperor Palpatine = The Emperor. You didn't imagine the close-up. Also, Later: To Anakin: "We will be watching your career with great interest!" :-) --Karim (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My thoughts re those unanswered endings...

(...) To which someone behind me said, "You bet he will!" ;) (1) Jeff 1 - Just saw the movie last night. There were only 6 people in the theater! ;) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)