 Star Wars / 2644
2643  |  2645
Subject:
My thoughts re those unanswered endings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 12:50:04 GMT

Required spoiler warning

The end of the movie and Yoda says there is always two; the apprentice and
the master. Now we all know that DM was the "former" apprentice. Ok so if I
remember correctly the next person we see is Senator Palpatine and I
probably imagined the close up on his face. Could it be that he is
Darth-Sith???

John Battcock