 Star Wars / 2638
Re: LDraw Part ID for Anakyn's Podracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 08:36:20 GMT

On Sat, 29 May 1999 07:33:58 GMT, "Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Cortez writes:
I'm working on a custom pod racer using LDraw and I was wandering?

1> Is there a mock up of the "Energy Binder" part, 30359

2> Any suggestions on how to create the "Control Cables" in LDraw

3> Has anyone even thought about making the Control Panel computer from the
Naboo Fighter?

Any help would be great,
Thanks in Advance

Michael Cortez

ey mike.. yes! there is "mockups" for parts 30359 and 30360 (engine)
these parts were done by someone else.
tomarrow i am going to work on part 30407 (that yellow thing on the podracer
engine)
30359 is almost rready for submition to lcad. just needs some fixing
if you want the part 30359 email me (since its an unofficial part i cant
publicly post it)

Sure you can, Tom.  In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.   Good idea to do so anyway, in
order to get some feedback for it.

Also, take a look at using L3P with the -check switch on the directory the new
part is in.  This will give information on errors in lines.

-- Terry K --