 Star Wars / 2595
  Re: Podracers Guild?

(...) Yep! I just finished POV-Raying one: (URL) LMKWYT. Pat J, would this model still qualify for your contest even though it's not based on any actual SW Pod-racer? (...) Sounds like a great idea! --Bram (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Podracers Guild?

I was hoping to start a mindstorms pod race. The RCX is in the back and one motor on each engine. I don't know anyone around Fresno, CA to race against. Mike (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podracers Guild?

On Fri, 28 May 1999 04:19:10 GMT, Mike Poindexter uttered the following profundities... (...) I could see a modified version of podracing becoming a real sport. Obviously there are no repulsor lifts to keep the things off the ground, but why not (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)