 Star Wars / 2545
  Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)

Spoilerage to follow: (...) If I am interpreting correctly it was a shot at the unknown-to-them Darth Sidious/Palpatine. In other words: Yoda: "Killed the apprentice we did but who his master is we don't know ." Mace: "Gee, Yoda, I wonder if he will (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)

(...) hehehe ... just as long it's not at a Lightsaber Show ... they do background checks there. :) -- Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc. mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc <-- reverse moc mailto:ljorgensen@uswest.ten <-- reverse ten (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)