 Star Wars / 2536
    Re: Yet another EP1 nitpick —Richard Hrynyszyn
   (...) rolls (...) I also thought about that. It seems to me that Jedi are very self serving. They are definately not Paladins, with a strict code of morality or chivalry. It seems that they work towards achieving 'good' but with a 'by any means (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Yet another EP1 nitpick —Eric Lind
   (...) That's always irked me a bit. In the Star Wars RPG, you get nailed all the time for using the Force incorrectly (all sorts of opportunities for the Dark Side to tempt you and the like). Perhaps this is why people like Anakin and Luke can be (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)