 Star Wars / 2508
  Re: Yet another EP1 nitpick

(...) a (...) While he did say that, I got the impression that Watto was inferring "Just in case you happen to be a Jedi, I'm immune, but I don't think you're a Jedi, because you strike me as being rather stupid and reckless." As to the waving of (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another EP1 nitpick

(...) I (...) Point taken. I guess you could see it either way. (...) His (...) getting (...) Sebulba really does suck. They should have made him in a style similar to the monkey from the old pirate sets. It would be great if they would release a SW (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)