 Star Wars / 2498
    Re: New mini catalog... hows the new set? —Jason Fabisch
   (...) How is that new set? I had it in my hands and figured, "Too expensive for 167 pieces." What is that little thing, a flashlight or something? Those wheels look really cool though. Are they real rubber? First impressions on that new cockpit? (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New mini catalog... hows the new set? —Joey Feland
   (...) stuff (...) Well, I liked the set, the wheels are plastic and the laser is just a small flashlight. It is fun to use in a dimly lit room though. The biggest dissapointment is that the base is just one giant piece that could easily have been (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)