 Star Wars / 2462
  Re: Podracers Guild?

(...) Hi Ashley! I like the Idea of Custom podracers. I just saw the movie and had no idea why everyone was so jazzed about the racers ,till the race ..LOL.. now the concept of creating my own version,with my own driver,is perculating away in the (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podracers Guild?

I'll put one together! Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)