 Star Wars / 245
Re: Trailerage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:56:14 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
<snipped potentially copyrighted info>

(It's like buying a set just for one piece and selling off the rest...)

I do that all the time. Mike Stanley does too... in fact he often makes
money at it, and I have too, once in a while.

I think you mean "giving away all the rest" or worse "throwing away all
the rest"

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.