 Star Wars / 2385
  Re: MASSIVE, BIG Spoiler for Ep One

(...) He wasn't underused--just look at how heavily he figures into the EP1 marketing campaign, especially the *image* portion. His tattoed face is the icon for EP1. Steve (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MASSIVE, BIG Spoiler for Ep One

(...) Heavily promoted and for sure a cash cow. I meant that I would've liked to see more of him in the film. And in sequels. And how much of a look at the ship did we get? Squat. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)