 Star Wars / 2332
  going to the movie?

Take a mini-figure to the movie! I'm expecting to see several Lego Star Wars mini-figures mimicking the action on the screen... :-) John (of course, drop the ".nospam" to reply) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: going to the movie?

Yes, my minifigs went at midnight, and Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul were impressed with their depictions on the big screen. They were blown away by the saber duel, but they wanted the sequence to be longer. Movie stars always want more screen time. (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)