 Star Wars / 2302
  Dash Rendar's Outrider

I'm curious if anyone has tried building Dash Rendar's Outrider from the Shadows of the Empire novel and comic? I really like this ship (similar class of starship as the M. Falcon) and have thought about building it myself. But, I'm only going to (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

i have the dat file. i think it was by tery keller. (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

Hi, Steve- (...) *Someone* around here has a wonderful LDraw E-Wing model with instructions and renderings! It's one of the very best pre-SW-set adaptations I know of--but I just can't remember who did it, since the post was in RTL? Anyone? LFB (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

(...) The Outrider is cool. I am not sure of the size, but I do believe it is supposed to be a bit smaller than the MF. AFAIK, I am the only one with an E-Wing. So far. Pictures: (URL) / Instructions: (URL) Terry K -- (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

(...) I'm blushing. :-) Thanks for the kind words, -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

The N64 game, Shadows of the Empire, gives a decent viewing of the ship, just move Dash around. He can go inside of it, and crawl on it as well. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

(...) Check out: (URL) is an exhaustive study of the outrider with lots of pics and plans. --Karim (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)