 Star Wars / 2300
  DK Star Wars books $20 for both new eps1

Hi all. I thought I would pass this on for any of you who would be interested in getting the new SW books from DK Books. My mom haad gotten it from a friend who sells these books. Her E-mail address is at the top of the forwarded section. You can (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)