 Star Wars / 2300
2299  |  2301
Subject:
DK Star Wars books $20 for both new eps1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 18:07:27 GMT

Hi all. I thought I would pass this on  for any of you who would be interested
in getting the new SW books from DK Books. My mom haad gotten it from
a friend who sells these books. Her E-mail address is at the top of the
forwarded
section. You can get bothe of the new eps1 books for $20. instead of $40.
If you're interested read below.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda
P.S. if you plan to get them, get them this way so have the other $20 to spend
on
Legos :-)