 Star Wars / 2287
    Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest? —Ryan Dennett
   I suppose that really is too many but we can't have the falcon in with a bunch of smaller, but still cool models. I think the original three would be fine, but I do like the idea of a scene(I sure would like to know what Terry thinks is better than (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest? —Terry Keller
   (...) Better? That is pretty subjective. I have a few that have come out pretty good. But I make no claims. :-) (...) At this point, it is probably a 'gimme' that the MF will win a prize. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)