 Star Wars / 2286
  Re: TPM Soundtrack tracks

***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) Just went back to see who it was, and it was Tom McDonald, who was also the first one to comment on what I was willing to do was illegal. Now, Tom, I want to know why you would point out to someone else that (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TPM Soundtrack tracks

(...) I'm not sure what "Special Pleading is" so I can't say. But yes, I was the first :) and I hope you didn't get upset. I just wanted to protect something that I feel should rake in all the money it deserves. Let me first say that I am not above (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)