 Star Wars / 2284
Re: Question about new eps 1 DK books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:00:18 GMT

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote in message <199905161839010740.009943AD@agate.net>...
I know some of you have the new SW books from DK, the cross-
sections and visual dictionary for eps 1. Are they worth $20.
for both of them?? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

Visual dictionary was not looking satisfactory from amazon.com, but I
already ordered the both cross-sections books (both Ep1 and original
trilogy) last week, and it is supposed to be in my hands at the end of this
week or at the beginning of next week.Both of them well suggested by both
amazon readers and lugneters here.

I suggest "The Essential Guide to..." series instead of this visual
dictionary thing. I have all of them and they are really nice. I also looked
for the subject more, and also thinking to buy :

"The Star Wars Encyclopedia"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345402278/qid%3D926938177/002-594339
6-9969417

"A Guide to the Star Wars Universe"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345386256/qid=926938293/sr=1-1/002-5
943396-9969417

The first one looks especially competent, although It has a though price.

I also have the "Star Wars Technical Journal" but don't suggest it,
(although it has very nice foldouts) since it looks a little bit lame.

Selçuk