 Star Wars / 2271
  Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?

(...) I forgot the most obvious one: Best Original Podracer. --Karim (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?

Ok. the list should be as follows Best Original Model of an Official SW Object Best Original SW Model Best Original SW Game Model Best Original Podracer Best Redesign of an Official LEGO SW Model How does that sound. I really think Karim had a point (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?

(...) Too many categories. How about: Best Original Model of an Official SW Object Best Original SW Model (Any source - book/game/whatever) Best Redesign of an Official LEGO SW Model (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?

I suppose that really is too many but we can't have the falcon in with a bunch of smaller, but still cool models. I think the original three would be fine, but I do like the idea of a scene(I sure would like to know what Terry thinks is better than (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Lego Design Contest?

(...) Better? That is pretty subjective. I have a few that have come out pretty good. But I make no claims. :-) (...) At this point, it is probably a 'gimme' that the MF will win a prize. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)