 Star Wars / 2225
  speeder bikes and blasters

In reference to something that somebody posted months ago concerning the lack of blasters in the classic sets: Somebody mentioned that the little cone shaped things with handles on the sides of the speeder bikes would be usable, even though they (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: speeder bikes and blasters

I built the model of the Speeder Bike many moons ago and the rider's pistol is actually carried on the outside of the right calf of his leg. Dave Jonathan wrote in message ... (...) lack (...) shaped (...) noticed (...) the (...) attached (...) . . (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: speeder bikes and blasters

(...) Well, that would make sense in "real life" but seeing as how there is no easy way to attach a pistol to a minifeg leg, I figured this was an easy way out. I plan on looking at a copy of the cross sections book later today, to see what else (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: speeder bikes and blasters

Yes, but it's on the right hand side and that is the side the vent is on so I imagine it is supposed to be the vent, although it works as a blaster just fine, too. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: speeder bikes and blasters

(...) After looking at pictures of the speeder, I did notice that there was a rounded, exhaust-y looking object on the right side of it that the funnel shaped thing is a good replica for. So . . . I'll admit it, I was wrong. I would still like to (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: speeder bikes and blasters

(...) Yes I'd like to know why there are two clips also. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: speeder bikes and blasters

(...) Maybe it's because using another mold would increase the price. They didn't need a 1x1 plate for anything else, but they did need a clip, so they just made 2 clips. --Bram (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)