 Star Wars / 2225
2224  |  2226
Subject:
speeder bikes and blasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:17:30 GMT

In reference to something that somebody posted months ago concerning the lack
of blasters in the classic sets: Somebody mentioned that the little cone shaped
things with handles on the sides of the speeder bikes would be usable, even
though they thought they were supposed to be exhaust vents, or something.
Anyway, the point of this is that, while watching ROTJ last night, I noticed
that during the one biker chase scene, one of the troopers reaches down to the
side of his speeder and pulls out a blaster. It seems to me that the little
"exhaust" things are actually TLG's attempts at blasters and they're attached
to the bikes in a similar way that they seemed to be in ROTJ. That's all . . .
.
-Jonathan