 Star Wars / 2217
  Re: Why are people buying Starwars Lego off ebay?

Regarding X-Wings and Snowspeeders, I just saw quite a few of these (especially the Snowspeeder) around Colorado Springs, Colorado. Too bad I don't have the extra $$ right now, otherwise I'd finally buy the X-Wing and another Snowspeeder. Hey Eric (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why are people buying Starwars Lego off ebay?

Oh, that I had the wealth of Larry Pieniazek, such that I could afford to buy LEGO sets to my heart's desire. Alas, I'm feeling impoverished after my successful bid at becoming LEGO SW complete, and having to buy plane tickets, and having to pay my (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)