 Star Wars / 2217
Re: Why are people buying Starwars Lego off ebay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 14:47:55 GMT

Regarding X-Wings and Snowspeeders, I just saw quite a few of these
(especially the Snowspeeder) around Colorado Springs, Colorado.  Too bad I
don't have the extra $$ right now, otherwise I'd finally buy the X-Wing and
another Snowspeeder.  Hey Eric Lind, leave a couple for me, O.K.? ;-)

So, definitely, if folks from the U.S. are buying off of EBay, I'd classify
them as a bit looney, but to each their own.  It's possible people from
outside the U.S. are buying the EBay stuff, just because they're unable to
get it where they live.

Steve B.