 Star Wars / 2216
  Re: Minifigs...

(...) Well, I think a couple of additional System sets from Episode 1 would be sufficient (not sure what they could be since I haven't seen the movie...), but I'd rather see LEGO focus on the classic trilogy a bit more since we only have five sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifigs...

On Fri, 14 May 1999 14:39:37 GMT, Steve Berry uttered the following profundities... (...) No! (...) Theed Palace throne room (Large windows, columns, arches). Trade Federation Battleship scenes (bridge, landing bay, etc.) Tatooine (Watto's shop, (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)