 Star Wars / 2160
Re: Got my Ticket's!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:49:21 GMT

You got them by phone? You cheated. I spent the night behind the
theatre waiting in line.

On Wed, 12 May 1999 19:28:50 GMT, "Eric Kingsley"
<kingsleyem@geocities.com> wrote:

I know its off topic but I got tickets I was on MovieFone starting at 2:25EDT
and just stayed active enough for them not to kick me off and when 3:00 came I
got the Tix's for the time I wanted but at my #2 theater because my #1 was
having technical difficulties.

Well just to get on topic a bit...  I hope there are some great ships we havn't
seen yet just so I will get a lot of Ideas of stuff to build.

Eric

It's just Wizard!!!

Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu