 Star Wars / 2129
  Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"

(...) I had the chance to meet David Prowse 2 years ago, and I guess George was very good at screwing david over. 1) with the obvious voice over of JEJ, BTW David does a very good Vader, just as good as JEJ. 2) In ROTJ David thought that he was (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"

(...) Mr. Prowse is quite the bodybuilding fan. It was at his gym where Christopher Reeve put on muscle mass for the Superman movies. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"

(...) You can see David when he was younger in A Clockwork Orange (I think it was made around the same time as SW). He picks up the old man in his wheelchair and walks down a small set of stairs. (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"

(...) A Clockwork Orange was released in 1971. Star Wars was released in 1977. So your own age will heavily affect whether you consider these as being "made around the same time". ;) Steve (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)