 Star Wars / 2023
  Re: Building exhaustion

Perhaps he meant 10 fifteen minute periods, which would be 2.5 hours, about the same as you;-) (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building exhaustion

No, I meant ten or fifteen minutes. It took me around fifteen minutes to build the Mos Espa Pod Race. (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building exhaustion

(...) Hmm.... 894 pieces divided by fifteen minutes, divided by 60 seconds per minute = one piece placed every .99 seconds. And that is not taking into acount any time spent opening the box and bags and looking at the instructions. Wow, your hands (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building exhaustion

No kidding! He about bit my head off-- in .fun for pity's sake! -John (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building exhaustion

Actually, it's the Ginseng I mix with my coffee. (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building exhaustion

(...) Myself, I prefer speed with my ginseng. Jolt Cola is for wimps. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)