 Star Wars / 1967
  Re: Minifig distribution

(...) Hmm. The 1x2 footprint is too big in both dimensions. It should be more like .75x1.5, aligned with the inside of the current feet. So the footprints would be something like: -- | | | | -- (...) I'd like to see more kinds of droids (the pit (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig distribution

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message > >>Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing the head and body parts used in other (...) about 7 (...) My kids immediately turned R2 into a cannon. Sort of reminds me of the big mortars used in (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)