 Star Wars / 1917
1916  |  1918
Subject:
Cheat Page for commericals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 20:23:40 GMT

I created a cheat page for the commercials because they weren't saving
in my cache.. anyone that wants em get em here!!!
Save this as html and load in your fav browser
Cut here
--------------------------------------
<head>
<title>Star Wars: Episode I Cheat Page</title>
Trailer Quicktime here<br>
right click save as to get the commercials! <br>
<a
HREF="http://a768.a.kamai.com/7/768/52/6e59a4b9ff889d/www.apple.com/main/media/lucasfilm/commercials/480_qt3/amidala_480_qt3.mov">Queen
Amadla movie here</a> <BR>
<a
HREF="http://a768.a.kamai.com/7/768/52/f7d5bb8ff82406/www.apple.com/main/media/lucasfilm/commercials/480_qt3/anakin_480_qt3.mov">Anakin
movie here</a><BR>
<a
HREF="http://a768.a.kamai.com/7/768/52/369189b3c94eba/www.apple.com/main/media/lucasfilm/commercials/480_qt3/qui-gon_480_qt3.mov">Qui-Gon
Movie here</a><BR>
<a
HREF="http://a768.a.kamai.com/7/768/52/2cfc2ef19c3744/www.apple.com/main/media/lucasfilm/commercials/480_qt3/shmi_480_qt3.mov">Shmi
Movie here</a><BR>

You might need to edit the lines a little.. I'm not changing my line
length..
ENJOY!!!!
Tamy