 Star Wars / 1867
    Gentle rantings on episode 1 sets —Ben Fleskes
   Episode 4-6 sets were pretty cool. But I was a little biased. Now that I have most of the episode 1 sets, but still do not know much about the vehicles and characters and such, I still think the sets are some of the best Lego has produced in the (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Gentle rantings on episode 1 sets —Tom McDonald
   (...) Funny. Neither has TLG ;-) <snipped cool buildageness> But seriously I can't wait to see it! If your ship is as good as your trains, we're in for a treat. -Tom McD. when replying, stay away from the dark side of the spamcake. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)