 Star Wars / 1861
1860  |  1862
Subject:
Details of minifigs . . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 03:00:47 GMT

Does it seem to anybody else like they've lessened the details on the minifigs
for the Episode 1 sets, compared to 4-6? I mean, in the first wave of sets,
they had all these little details on the helmets, and the R2 fig. They put the
little glasses on the biker troops when they could have just gave us a black
head, or even made the helmet solid with black painted on the outside.
Landspeeder Luke had designs on his legs to simulate the shoes he wears. In the
newer ones, they don't bother putting details on the helmets. As far as I see,
Anakin wears a white helmet with red coloring in the pod race. They don't give
any color to Jar jar's face (eyes, etc). They completely leave the markings off
of his body. Any other opinions?
-Jonathan