 Star Wars / 1857
  Re: I know it's me again but this ones important

(...) If you have the Quicktime Plugin, you can set it to put the movies in your disk cache. Go to the page and start to download the clip,then click on the button in the lower right corner and choose "Plugin Options". You should see the option (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  I know it's me again but this ones important

Can someone please tell me if there is a site where I can actually download the comercials that are on Starwars.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

In windows 95, they are in the C:/windows/temporary internet files directory. They are titled, onewill, onedream, onedestiny, and shmi_onelove. Your temporary internet files directory should be in alphabetical order with the extension .qt Jason F. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

An easier way to find them may be: Start/Find/Files and Folders Enter *.mov for the filename and C:\ for where to search. You'll then get a list of all the .mov files on your C: drive. Mike Jason Fabisch wrote in message ... (...) directory. (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

(...) Whoa, whoa whoa. Rampant misinformation. They might be there if you're using M$ products exclusively, but I use Netscape, and the files ended up being in something like c:/program files/netscape/cache (or something like that). Additionally, (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

(...) I am trying to install QT4 at work with WINNT. I downloaded the installer which downloaded a new installer that keeps saying "File download failed. 'QTUninst.dll' was not successfully downloaded." after downloading a good 8 Mb (2 to 3 Mb they (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

(...) Don't spaz out on me there, I emailed them all to him so its all over and done now. Also, the files are not necessarily *.mov, as quicktimes have the extension *.qt on my pc. So *.mov won't necessarily find what he was looking for. Pot calling (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

Now they won't even load. Is there someplace I can get them in another fromat? I have QT4 & WIN 95 but was having trouble with it (QT4). Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

I'm being bad in replying to my own mesage. I got it to work and was able to save it to the disk cache, but now where do I find it. I'm sorry for not being as computer literate as some of you others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

I saved then from my browser. there's a button on the left of the QT window that whe you press it it gives you options. One of them is "save as quicktime movie". (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)

I meant on the right . Sorry (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)