 Star Wars / 1899
Re: Quicktime Comercials (I know it's..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 13:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
In windows 95, they are in the C:/windows/temporary internet files directory.
They are titled, onewill, onedream, onedestiny, and shmi_onelove.  Your
temporary internet files directory should be in alphabetical order with the
extension .qt

Whoa, whoa whoa.  Rampant misinformation.

They might be there if you're using M$ products exclusively, but I use
Netscape, and the files ended up being in something like c:/program
files/netscape/cache (or something like that).

Additionally, the one I downloaded (Qui-Gon's One Destiny) had some goofy name
consisting of numbers and letters.

I'd say download them, then search your harddrive for .mov files (if you're
using Win95, open windows explorer, tools, find, files or folders, and search
C:\ remembering to inlude all subfolders for *.mov).  Then, if necessary,
doubleclick on each and every one of them until you find the right one, and
copy it to another directory.  Be sure to do that last part- otherwise you're
one cache-clearing away from having to download them again.

eric

Don't spaz out on me there, I emailed them all to him so its all over and done
now.  Also, the files are not necessarily *.mov, as quicktimes have the
extension *.qt on my pc.  So *.mov won't necessarily find what he was looking
for.  Pot calling the kettle black with the "rampant info" bs.

Jason F.

Jason